The TARDIS Map lets you find your location in the ARS grid.
To open the map, you first need to open the Player Prefs Menu by right-clicking AIR with the sonic screwdriver. Once open click the map button in the GUI.
Using the map
The map controls work in a similar way to the ARS GUI.
- You need to load the map first by clicking the “Load map” button
- The map can be scrolled using the four cyan wool direction blocks
- You can change levels with the white wool blocks
- You can find your current location in the grid by clicking the “Where am I?” compass button
- The pink wool button closes the map