The ‘save’ sign
As of version v2.2-beta-1, the ‘save’ sign is automatically added to the main TARDIS control room. If you are missing a save sign, add it with the command
/tardis update save-sign
The ‘save’ sign can be used to quicklty set the TARDIS’s destination
- Right-clicking the sign will cycle through the TARDIS’s saved destinations, as well as the TARDIS ‘Home’ location.
- Right-clicking the sign while sneaking will set the TARDIS destination to the save currently shown on the sign.
The TARDIS ‘keyboard’
As of version v2.4-beta-1, you can add a TARDIS keyboard to set destinations.
To use it:
- Place a sign in the TARDIS control room
- Use the command
/tardis update keyboard, then click the sign
- Right-click the ‘keyboard’ with another sign, OR (if ProtocolLib is installed), just right-click the sign
- Enter a save/area/player/biome on the first line or coordinates (world,x,y,z) on four lines
- Click done and the destination will be set